New Spanish Books: The online guide of titles from Spanish publishers and literary agents with rights for translation in the UK. To consult titles available in other markets please click on the above links.
This is book is aimed at the upper management of companies which are aware of the need to survive in the battlefield of market competition. The aim is to offer a practical, useful and efficient tool which will take them step by step through the various stages in the production of a marketing plan.
The lessons of a strict father, the Stuart king, sculpted a hard aggressive personality. He considered victory on the battlefield as a means rather than an end. His ultimate desire was the humiliation of his rival and his coronation as future king of all before him. He longed to become the new Alexander the Great.
Where does history take us? From the positive knowledge of philology and classical culture, where Rodríguez Adrados first made his name, it constructs the plan for a philosophy of history structured around a central idea: that Ancient Greece forms a before and after in the progress of history, a cultural heritage which radiates to the present day.
With this book, Eduardo Punset ends a trilogy about happiness, love and power, “three topics that structure and affect the world”. After El viaje a la felicidad and El viaje al amor, which have already inspired over half a million readers, Spain’s most notable popular science writer invites us on an “intimate journey into the power of the mind”.
In Paris, a couple is about to marry in the spring of 1940, but the Wehrmacht invades France, and he, an exiled Spanish Republican, is detained by the Gestapo and sent to Mauthausen concentration camp. She collaborates with the Allied secret services, prepared to do whatever it takes to save her fiancé’s life.
In this book, Emili Teixidor returns to the setting of his previous novel Pa Negre, this time dealing with a different facet of the post civil war era: the invasion of the villages and provinces by forces that are more cultural than military.
- An explanation of each exercise and the muscles involved
- General theory of muscle stretching
- Test to measure the grade of joint mobility of the different parts of the body
- Anatomical explanation of the muscle groups
- Dictionary of the technical terms employed
-Body and muscle movements for each exercise
- Over 440 muscle building exercises with all the basics and their variations, many little-known and some genuinely original ones; an explanation of the technique and the muscles that work; breathing; comments for beginners and experts; common errors, etc.
- General theory of muscle training.